Counter Fraud Strategy
What the training covers
- What fraud is
- Where fraud, corruption and bribery pose the most risk
- What the key red flags of fraud are
- The practical steps that can be taken to measure fraud and assess the scale of the problem
- What the key elements are that should be included in a comprehensive strategy and action plan
- The practical steps that can be taken to investigate fraud
For further details or to discuss a course booking please contact Peter at email@example.com
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Located in Dartmouth, Devon in the UK, PDA provide training both nationally and internationally.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact either Peter or Malcolm, between the hours of 8am to 8pm: