Counter Fraud Strategy
This two day course was developed for a client in Dubai and is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to enable them to design a fraud strategy and to prevent, detect and investigate allegations of fraud in a professional and ethical manner.
The course provides students with an understanding of:
- What fraud is
- Where fraud, corruption and bribery pose the most risk
- What the key red flags of fraud are
- The practical steps that can be taken to measure fraud and assess the scale of the problem
- What the key elements are that should be included in a comprehensive strategy and action plan
- The practical steps that can be taken to investigate fraud
For further details or to discuss a course booking please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.