Counter Fraud Strategy
Fraud Prevention, Detection and Investigation
For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
What the training covers
- What fraud is
- Where fraud, corruption and bribery pose the most risk
- What the key red flags of fraud are
- The practical steps that can be taken to measure fraud and assess the scale of the problem
- What the key elements are that should be included in a comprehensive strategy and action plan
- The practical steps that can be taken to investigate fraud
All prices are subject to VAT.
To find out more please contact Peter Darby Associates (PDA) on: email@example.com
There are no upcoming events at this time
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: