Counter Fraud Strategy
For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
What the training covers
- What professionalism means within the context of FLM
- Definitions of fraud and corruption
- The threat from both internal and external fraud
- The impact of the financial cost of fraud
- How a fully integrated fraud strategy is developed through the implementation of FLM
- How the concept of FLM has evolved
- The key stages of FLM
- How to obtain a statistically valid sample
- How to design a sampling template
- Why a uniform approach is essential when examining cases from the selected sample
- The burden of proof required in both a Criminal and Civil prosecution
- How adopting FLM methodology will reduce losses to fraud and error
- The application of learning to a case study material
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and a subjective learning assignment. On successful completion students receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in their field having developed FLM strategy in both the public and private sectors.
All prices are subject to VAT.
To find out more please contact Peter Darby Associates (PDA) on: email@example.com
There are no upcoming events at this time
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: