Counter Fraud Strategy
What the training covers
- What professionalism means within the context of FLM
- Definitions of fraud and corruption
- The threat from both internal and external fraud
- The impact of the financial cost of fraud
- How a fully integrated fraud strategy is developed through the implementation of FLM
- How the concept of FLM has evolved
- The key stages of FLM
- How to obtain a statistically valid sample
- How to design a sampling template
- Why a uniform approach is essential when examining cases from the selected sample
- The burden of proof required in both a Criminal and Civil prosecution
- How adopting FLM methodology will reduce losses to fraud and error
- The application of learning to a case study material
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and a subjective learning assignment. On successful completion students receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in their field having developed FLM strategy in both the public and private sectors.
For further details or to discuss a course booking please contact Peter at email@example.com
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Located in Dartmouth, Devon in the UK, PDA provide training both nationally and internationally.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact either Peter or Malcolm, between the hours of 8am to 8pm: