Legislation (Criminal Offences)
For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
What the training covers
- Interpreting legislation including the meaning of extent, commencement, penalties, gender and number when used in legislation
- The common terminology used in legislation and the criminal justice system
- Defining the terms offences, inchoate offences, summary and indictable
- What is meant by mens rea, actus reus, gain and loss
- The criminal legislation and common law offences used to counter fraud
- Relevant case law and precedent
- The meaning of professionalism to the investigation of offences
- The points to prove from a series of offences
- Using case study material demonstrate the learning
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in their field.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: