For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
What the training covers
- Identifying and assessing the value and weight of information received during the course of an investigation that may be converted into evidence
- The difference between intelligence and evidence
- What legislative powers are available and how to apply them
- How to identify potential witnesses
- The procedures for handling a witness
- How to construct an effective witness statement
- The difference between recognition and identification
- How the Data Protection Act and Human Rights Act impact on evidence gathering
- The importance of recognising confidential and/or sensitive material
- Key sources and what can be obtained through open source intelligence (OSINT)
- The ‘rules’ governing notebook completion
- The accurate recording of information in an investigators notebook
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in their field.
All prices are subject to VAT.
To find out more please contact Peter Darby Associates (PDA) on: email@example.com
There are no upcoming events at this time.
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: