For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
What the training covers
- The roles of different parties in court cases
- The role of the Crown Prosecution Service
- The court process
- The meaning of the terms real, oral and documentary evidence and how they differ from one another
- The meaning of the terms direct, circumstantial, hearsay and admissible
- How to prepare for the examination in chief process
- What professionalism means in relation to giving evidence in chief and during cross examination
- How notes are introduced by a witness
- The tactics used by the defence
- How to deliver evidence clearly and effectively under cross examination using case study material
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development.
All prices are subject to VAT.
To find out more please contact Peter Darby Associates (PDA) on: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: