Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) comprises the laws and policies to prevent criminals financial crimes and illegal activity.
The PDA AML Course is a foundation level course that will give you a good understanding of core money laundering and terrorist financing risks.
What the AML Course covers
The Course is constantly reviewed and updated to take account of changes in legislation and best practice. The topics covered are as follows:
- Definitions of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- The implications for Organisations, the UK economy and society from Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- The legislative framework in place within the UK to control Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- An organisations obligations under the Money Laundering Regulations.
- The red flags of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- The SARs Regime and the process for reporting unusual and suspicious customer activity
- Suspicious transactions and what the obligations are to report them
Who should attend?
The course is relevant to all operational or front-line staff working in the public, private and charity sectors as well as those considering embarking on a new career in AML as a stepping-stone for further study. There is no requirement for students to have previous experience of counter fraud investigation.
How will you be taught?
The Course is delivered over one day via the Zoom platform. We use a range of different methodologies to cater for all students learning.
Assessment and Accreditation Criteria
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through small group exercises. Upon completion of the course, students will receive certification.
Duration and Cost
One day via Zoom at a cost of £90 + VAT per student
Why choose PDA?
- PDA courses are competitively priced and cost effective
- We have a proven track record in the delivery of counter fraud learning courses
- We only use qualified trainers who hold the Accredited Counter Fraud Trainer award from the CFPAB
- The course is delivered by a Subject Matter Expert in this field
- The confidence of knowing 60% of our business is from returning customers
- We work in partnership with all our customers to provide effective learning solutions
- The learning is enhanced through the use of a real life case study
- Our learning provides students with the practical skills and knowledge to effectively carry out their role
To find out more please contact Peter Darby Associates (PDA) on firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: