For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
What the training covers
- How to prepare and thoroughly plan an interview using the PEACE model, including a strategy for questioning and the best use of evidence
- Identifying and applying appropriate professional, ethical and legal interviewing practices through adoption of the PEACE model
- A range of questioning techniques
- Applying improved questioning and listening skills
- How to remain in control of an interview while responding to new developments
- Understanding how conversation management skills enhance the investigative interview
- How information, intelligence and evidence should be gathered, recorded and managed with due regard to the Data Protection Act 1998, the Human Rights Act 1998 and the guidelines of the Criminal Justice System
- Using role play to demonstrate an ability to conduct an investigative interview
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in the field of investigative interviewing.
All prices are subject to VAT.
To find out more please contact Peter Darby Associates (PDA) on: email@example.com
There are no upcoming events at this time
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: