What the training covers
- How to prepare and thoroughly plan an interview using the PEACE model, including a strategy for questioning and the best use of evidence
- Identifying and applying appropriate professional, ethical and legal interviewing practices through adoption of the PEACE model
- A range of questioning techniques
- Applying improved questioning and listening skills
- How to remain in control of an interview while responding to new developments
- Understanding how conversation management skills enhance the investigative interview
- How information, intelligence and evidence should be gathered, recorded and managed with due regard to the Data Protection Act 1998, the Human Rights Act 1998 and the guidelines of the Criminal Justice System
- Using role play to demonstrate an ability to conduct an investigative interview
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in the field of investigative interviewing.
For further details or to discuss a course booking please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Located in Dartmouth, Devon in the UK, PDA provide training both nationally and internationally.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact either Peter or Malcolm, between the hours of 8am to 8pm: