For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
What the training covers
- The evidence is required from a witness to enhance the investigation
- The importance of the PEACE model and the Principles of Investigative Interviewing when dealing with witnesses
- The accurate recording of statements to the standards required by the courts
- The principles of the Cognitive Interview technique
- How to interview a witness and draft a quality statement through the use of role play
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in their field.
All prices are subject to VAT.
To find out more please contact Peter Darby Associates (PDA) on: email@example.com
There are no upcoming events at this time
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: