What the training covers
- The evidence is required from a witness to enhance the investigation
- The importance of the PEACE model and the Principles of Investigative Interviewing when dealing with witnesses
- The accurate recording of statements to the standards required by the courts
- The principles of the Cognitive Interview technique
- How to interview a witness and draft a quality statement through the use of role play
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in their field.
For further details or to discuss a course booking please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Located in Dartmouth, Devon in the UK, PDA provide training both nationally and internationally.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact either Peter or Malcolm, between the hours of 8am to 8pm: