Identity Document Fraud
For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
What the training covers
- The Identity Documents Act 2010 and fraudulently obtained travel documents
- Identity Documents and the Characteristics of Identity Documents
- Security features used in travel documents
- How to recognise a counterfeit travel document
- Recognise how a genuine travel document can be falsified or altered
On completion of the course, students receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development.
We also provide a consultancy service providing advice on such things as
- Scanner and electronic devices
- Assessing existing document investigation processes
N.B. All students are requested to bring along their own identity documents (passports and /or driving licences) for comparison plus any examples of fraudulent documents their organisation has received.
All prices are subject to VAT.
To find out more please contact Peter Darby Associates (PDA) on: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: