Identity Document Fraud
What the training covers
- The criminal legislation used to prosecute identity fraud
- Identity fraud and its various types
- The security features used in a variety of documents
- How to recognise a forged, counterfeit or fake document
- How a genuine document can be falsified or altered
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development.
We also provide a consultancy service providing advice on such things as
- Scanner and electronic devices
- Assessing existing document investigation processes
N.B. All students are requested to bring along their own identity documents (passports and /or driving licences) for comparison plus any examples of fraudulent documents their organisation has received.
For further details or to discuss a course booking please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Located in Dartmouth, Devon in the UK, PDA provide training both nationally and internationally.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact either Peter or Malcolm, between the hours of 8am to 8pm: