Identity Document Fraud
What the training covers
- The Identity Documents Act 2010 and fraudulently obtained travel documents
- Identity Documents and the Characteristics of Identity Documents
- Security features used in travel documents
- How to recognise a counterfeit travel document
- Recognise how a genuine travel document can be falsified or altered
On completion of the course, students receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development.
We also provide a consultancy service providing advice on such things as
- Scanner and electronic devices
- Assessing existing document investigation processes
N.B. All students are requested to bring along their own identity documents (passports and /or driving licences) for comparison plus any examples of fraudulent documents their organisation has received.
For further details or to discuss a course booking please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Located in Dartmouth, Devon in the UK, PDA provide training both nationally and internationally.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact either Peter or Malcolm, between the hours of 8am to 8pm: