Investigating Fraud on the Dark Web
What the training covers
- An understanding at foundation level of internet networking and methods of staying safe and anonymous whilst conducting online investigations.
- An understanding of what the Dark Web is, and the unique opportunities it gives to fraudsters.
- The legal, ethical and operational issues surrounding the use of the Dark Web.
- How to stay safe whilst using Tor and viewing Dark Web sites.
- Explore how ‘dark markets’ work, and examine their role in fraud.
- How cryptocurrency is used on the Dark Web, and identify its core uses in fraud and money laundering.
- A practical understanding of the methods available to combat fraud on the Dark Web.
The online course is between 6-10 hours long and involves a mixture of knowledge checks and practical exercises.
There is also a classroom delivered one day course that involves a knowledge check and extended practical exercise in the form of a mock Dark Web investigation.
For further details or to discuss a course booking please contact Peter at email@example.com
Located in Dartmouth, Devon in the UK, PDA provide training both nationally and internationally.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact either Peter or Malcolm, between the hours of 8am to 8pm: