Investigating Fraud on the Dark Web
For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
What the training covers
- An understanding at foundation level of internet networking and methods of staying safe and anonymous whilst conducting online investigations.
- An understanding of what the Dark Web is, and the unique opportunities it gives to fraudsters.
- The legal, ethical and operational issues surrounding the use of the Dark Web.
- How to stay safe whilst using Tor and viewing Dark Web sites.
- Explore how ‘dark markets’ work, and examine their role in fraud.
- How cryptocurrency is used on the Dark Web, and identify its core uses in fraud and money laundering.
- A practical understanding of the methods available to combat fraud on the Dark Web.
The online course is between 6-10 hours long and involves a mixture of knowledge checks and practical exercises.
There is also a classroom delivered one day course that involves a knowledge check and extended practical exercise in the form of a mock Dark Web investigation.
There are no upcoming events at this time
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: