For further information on any of our products and services please contact us on:
+44(0) 7714 216126
What the training covers
- Legislation including Social Security Fraud Act 2001; Prevention of Social Housing Fraud Act (Powers to Require Information) Regulations 2014; Council Tax Reduction Schemes (Detection of Fraud and Enforcement) (England) Regulations 2013; Human Rights Act 1998; Data Protection Act 2018
- The information that can be obtained using the powers
- The role of the Authorising Officer and their responsibilities under the legislation
- The meaning of ‘reasonable grounds’ for exercising the powers
- What is meant by the Code of Practice and leaflet, outlining its purpose and when to use it
- The application of the powers using case studies
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in their field.
All prices are subject to VAT.
To find out more please contact Peter Darby Associates (PDA) on: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time
PDA deliver their courses nationally and internationally, both online and at a number of UK based face-to-face training locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and throughout the Midlands.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact PDA between the hours of 8am to 8pm: