What the training covers
- Legislation including Social Security Fraud Act 2001; Prevention of Social Housing Fraud Act (Powers to Require Information) Regulations 2014; Human Rights Act 1998; Data Protection Act 2018
- The information required to ensure a quality referral is made to an Authorised Officer
- The role of the Authorising Officer and their responsibilities under the legislation
- Who is required by law to provide information and how
- Who can be approached using electronic access
- What is meant by reasonable grounds using case studies
- The information it would be reasonable for the Authorising Officer to require
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in their field.
For further details or to discuss a course booking please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Located in Dartmouth, Devon in the UK, PDA provide training both nationally and internationally.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact either Peter or Malcolm, between the hours of 8am to 8pm: