Security Management Specialist Training
Our specialist trainer, Malcolm Taylor. PSP MSyl Cert Ed, is responsible for the design, development and delivery of PDA’s Security Management Training. He is a member of the Security Institute, a fully qualified Local Security Management Specialist and Trainer and a Local Counter Fraud Specialist and Trainer. To find out more about Malcolm’s background please go to the section covering ‘The Team’.
Any of the following modules can be combined to produce a bespoke 3 or 5 day programme to meet client needs:
- Working with the Police and Crown Prosecution Service
- Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 – Removal from NHS Premises
- Lone Working
- Offences Against the Person
- Conflict Resolution
- Security of Medicines
- Criminal Damage
- The Theft Act (Sect 1) and Burglary
- Evidence Gathering
- Witness Statements
- Confidentiality – DPA
- Investigation Cycle and Case Law
- Information Security
- Investigative Interviewing (PEACE Model)
- The Court Structure
- Secure by Design (SBD) and Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
For further details or to discuss a course booking please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Located in Dartmouth, Devon in the UK, PDA provide training both nationally and internationally.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact either Peter or Malcolm, between the hours of 8am to 8pm: