To provide counter fraud managers with the skills and knowledge to evaluate compliance with counter fraud legislation, assess the evidence gathered and quality assure investigative interviews.
What the training covers
- The supervision and management of investigation teams
- Supervision of an investigation–probity; legality of action; compliance with established policy, regulations and legislation (criminal and governing); adherence to codes of practice and established ‘good practice’
- Investigation standards
- Professional investigator – behaviour
- Referrals, investigation and evidence gathering – review, prioritisation, protocols
- File management
- Documentary evidence and exhibits
- Monitoring investigative interviews, PACE, and conversation management
Who should attend
- All Counter Fraud Managers whose duties include the quality assurance of interviews and the evidence gathered
The course is very interactive being practical skills and knowledge based. Training methodologies include classroom based learning; trainer led discussion; syndicate and pair working; quiz activities; power points and case studies. The training is fully evaluated with results fed back to the organisation.
Assessment and trainers
Students have the opportunity to assess their learning through the completion of a multiple choice question test and, on successful completion, receive a certificate to evidence their Continuing Professional Development. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified Counter Fraud trainers who are subject matter experts in their field.
Duration and student numbers
Each course is tailored to meet the specific needs of the customer. Depending on the depth of content and the amount of practical application, one to two days with a maximum of eight.
There are no upcoming events at this time.