As well as our very popular training courses, PDA also offer a counter fraud consultancy which can, for example, range from conducting a comprehensive review of an organisations counter fraud investigation capability to advice on developing a fraud strategy or writing and producing counter fraud guides and codes.
PDA offers a service for the design and development of guides and policy documents. A maintenance service is also provided to ensure documents such as investigation guides are kept up to date.
- Fraud strategy and policy documents
- Fraud loss measurement guidance
- Fraud action plans
- Whistleblowing policy
- Fraud investigator guides
- Counter fraud investigators job descriptions
- Counter fraud managers job descriptions
- Process flow charts
- Investigation quality assurance pro formas
- Skills assurance process flow charts
We use our extensive experience to provide customers with products they can rely on.
Many organisations have a Counter Fraud Strategy in place that is designed around known risk and detected fraud.
Located in Dartmouth, Devon in the UK, PDA provide training both nationally and internationally.
For further information on any of our products and services please contact either Peter or Malcolm, between the hours of 8am to 8pm: